TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, after almost five months in Iraq I've finally made it home. Got in at 1:30am EST to a huge crowd. Nothing beats getting back into the bird and driving it back to my building. Although I have to get it refueled and see about that damn check engine light.

Thought I'd share. Take Care all.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Welcome Back.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
890 Posts
welcome back and thank you

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Bout time!!!

Time for a meet!!!

:D

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JoelBender said:
Bout time!!!

Time for a meet!!!

:D
anytime, anywhere. I have two weeks off until I go back to work. Plus I have things here waiting for me to get put on (clear corners, lowering springs).
:gapteeth:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
cool! Welcome back and thanks for going over there! And yeah.. MEET TIME!

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
welcome back , no more tent!:ssalute:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome home man! :)

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
92blackbird said:
Welcome back. Now that you are on U.S soil now, What is it that you can wait to do?
You mean can't wait?

Modifying my car. Mainly just relaxing and having some fun while I have the next two weeks off. I had some beer on the plane ride and in Ireland so I'm not hell-bent on getting some of that, but some partying is in order.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome home. When I got back, I couldnt wait to eat a big huge juicy steak and down a beer. Its a great feeling.

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
glad to have you back safely...... welcome home! send some smoke up into the sky!

·
Registered
480 Posts
ollies9d6 said:

You mean can't wait?

Modifying my car. Mainly just relaxing and having some fun while I have the next two weeks off. I had some beer on the plane ride and in Ireland so I'm not hell-bent on getting some of that, but some partying is in order.
Yeah, that's what I meant. Gotta type fast, before the boss catches me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts