TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i arrived in Houston thursday night and i dont wanna go back to WA state. I loved the weather here today, saw old friends, but anyways i havent seen any birds riding around here. The only one i saw was going south on FM 1960 and it was in rough shape. Well ill be here untill next friday, hopefully ill see some of the H-town MN12's around, im located off of FM 1960 on Wunderlich Dr.

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
i work near 249 and the beltway. fern is out in humble, and nick works around here too. you free for lunch this week? where is wunderlich?

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
i work near 249 and the beltway. fern is out in humble, and nick works around here too. you free for lunch this week? where is wunderlich?
wunderlich is east of Veterans Memorial....maybe about 1 mile east....The Amegy bank is right by it.(I think).

94trouble, I live just down 1960 a bit from ya...north up Aldine Westfield(if you know the area)....

Heh, I'm probably the closest.

How long are you in town?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aww man that sucks everyone is on the other side of town. and ill be in town until friday. I should have some freetime Wednesday so maybe we could get together?

Hey big mike, Do you have any 94/95 Headlight lenses for sale? and if so how much?

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Did you drive the bird down here?

I will try and get in touch with everyone tomorrow and see if we can get a group together during the week.

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Did you drive the bird down here?

I will try and get in touch with everyone tomorrow and see if we can get a group together during the week.
Id be down, if it could be kinda central.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey 94trouble, I live about 20 MIN from you. I am a bit more east on 1960 from 95BadBird(nick?). I can probable meet with you somewhere to check out your ride and talk a bit. If you like gimme a call, 407-666-9747.

Laters!

-Fern

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry guys i didnt drive the bird down here, its still in WA waiting for parts, and the EGR valve is shot so its getting bad gas mileage so i defiantley wouldnt be driving it.

but it would still be nice to meet up and see some of the rides

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Hey 94trouble, I live about 20 MIN from you. I am a bit more east on 1960 from 95BadBird(nick?). I can probable meet with you somewhere to check out your ride and talk a bit. If you like gimme a call, 407-666-9747.

Laters!

-Fern
get a local phone number already would ya
:D

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
sorry guys i didnt drive the bird down here, its still in WA waiting for parts, and the EGR valve is shot so its getting bad gas mileage so i defiantley wouldnt be driving it.

but it would still be nice to meet up and see some of the rides
You are more than welcome to come check out the car.......but the catch is, you would have to come by the house. The car is far from street legal.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
What about Wednesday evening? 94trouble do you have a way to get around right now while your down here?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well sorry guys, but i gotta go to san antonio today so i cant hang out. Theres always next time though.

Big mike,ill have to pay to have those headlights shipped back to WA....but ill do that once i get back up there, ill get in contact with you once i get back up there and get settled

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
well sorry guys, but i gotta go to san antonio today so i cant hang out. Theres always next time though.

Big mike,ill have to pay to have those headlights shipped back to WA....but ill do that once i get back up there, ill get in contact with you once i get back up there and get settled
you coming back to houston afterwards, or are you heading to wa?

give me a shout on the lights, and bring your bird next time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts