TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Unless it isn't alright to use the Bird there, which I got from the bottom of the multimedia section here

·
Registered
647 Posts
Kelsey~

IF you do, go down to The Hive. You're in Moses Lake, and I'm sure you know where that is. Shawn does PHENOMINAL work! He's done all of my best friends work on him, his brother, and parents. He does a beautiful job! Trust me, he's definately worth the experience!

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I have three...one is the tbird emblem (technical this is two here) above it are some purple and blue flames, that's on my left shoulder, on the right shoulder, I have the mustang tribar pony emblem...I got that one done over a year ago, need to finish the color and touch it up....HA and now I drive a chevrolet, so how about that?!? :) my next one will be something real far out...from the ozone :cool:

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I want to get the vin numbers of all my cars in a block on my left sholderblade... Would look something like this (Fictitious numbers though)

1FAHP60A42Y104320
1FAHP60A42W203402
1FAHP60A42W124503
1FAHP60A42Y293689
1FAHP60A42W126214

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
I've always wanted a tattoo. I can just never think of the right style. It needs to be the perfect one and in the perfect location. Being a big guy, I don't want it stretched out, and I don't want it showing all the time.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Tats

I got mine in June and July............................of 1972.

Keep in mind that the first time the are exposed to sunlight.........well you'll find out.

Next.........remember that they will fad and after decades loose the finelines.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I think I'm gonna get it...when I get the cash, that is. I'll have to play around with the image a bit, kind of clean it up a bit. I don't know how much it'll cost, but that's cash away from getting the PI

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doesn't that kinda apply to everything?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts