TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
smoothed and filled red pearl 94
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever wondered what a thunderbird would look like crossed with an impala? well, the other day my brother came across just such a creation on his impala/caprice car club's forum. It was just before work and he yelled out to me: "hey, wanna see the coolest car in the world?" lets just say that we were late for work drooling over the pictures and stats on this monster. the perfect blend of my car and his, only turned up to 11. anyway, heres the links for some pics (MODS PLEASE UPLOAD)

its actually just the front and rear side windows from a t-bird, but with the whole 2 door thing and a supercharger?.... its gotta be the coolest car in the world. ever. period. it took this guy ten years to get this thing together and the inside is still getting more mods. hes got a six speed in there too. f---.

-John aka 94MN1246

·
Super Moderator
7,490 Posts
This has already been discussed at great lenghts here
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=86743&highlight=impala

At least now we have the guy who actually built the car saying how he did it, so it will put to rest the debate. I actually thought he used part of the tbird quarter panels and a tbird door frame too, but I guess he just reworked the impala stuff to make the tbird glass fit.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
7,490 Posts
no don't delete it cause your links are new and have the actual builder telling how the car was made. It will finally answer everybody's questions about what tbird parts he used.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts