TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people hat others cause they are for a certain brand or because my car is faster than yours..... whatever.... list ya'll stories & complaints..... BTW... i bet me NEON would WHIP most birds here.....

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
*yawn*

No thanks, i've better thinks to do with my time then bicker about such childish things.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
in my opinion...they are all junk, if every car didnt break, i wouldnt have a job.. so like i said, they are all junk, i just have a preference

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
BTW... i bet me NEON would WHIP most birds here.....
Why do you keep this going????Got any proof of this neon?????Oh BTW my stock untuned PI Bird will WHIP your P.O.S Neon.:rolleyes: Your a joke.

·
Super Moderator
16,826 Posts
oh please, neons are crap, they have always been crap, they are unreliable low quality econoboxes that were completely irrelevant in the performance world until the srt 4 came out, so now every punk kid with an old one thinks they are the fastest kids on the block....blah....blah....blah

bring it on

as far as import or domestic, i'm an American and proud of it, not a traitor:rolleyes:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I eat neons for lunch! But in all seriousness neons are slow pieces of **** that blow head gaskets like crazy just like the 3.8 there is no use to them except drive them for good gas mileage.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
It's not even that you would be a traitor.Hell I own a Toyota for crying out loud.Doesn't make me a traitor.Fact is he is acting like what I can't stand the most.A RICER!Thinking his Neon is the best thing on the road when in all reality it is nothing more than a beater car for the average high school kid.

BTW... i bet me NEON would WHIP most birds here.....
Ya thats a ricer comment.

·
Registered
492 Posts
To the OP, you IDIOT. I was trying to defend you in the other thread, but you are showing your true colors now. Your attitude makes import drivers look bad, this is what I was talking about. You obviously havent been around this site long, you dont know what some of these cars are running so watch what you say.
Just cool it pal, just work with what you have and stop bragging about your ****.
I could bet that my car would have no problem against yours at the drags and especially on twisties, but you dont see me throwing my **** at you or anyone else.

·
Registered
272 Posts
It's not even that you would be a traitor.Hell I own a Toyota for crying out loud.Doesn't make me a traitor.Fact is he is acting like what I can't stand the mos.A RICER!Thinking his Neon is the best thing on the road when in all reality it is nothing more than a beater car for the average high school kid.

Ya thats a ricer comment.
I have a stock 96 talon tsi awd and that thing is pretty fast, but i dont brag about it at all just a fun car to drive. Hes just mad cuz we made fun of neons and he really likes his that is all.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I have a stock 96 talon tsi awd and that thing is pretty fast, but i dont brag about it at all just a fun car to drive. Hes just mad cuz we made fun of neons and he really likes his that is all.
Ok thats fine and all and I am glad he likes his Neon.But he started all of this and now he needs to shut his mouth.He does not know **** about thunderbirds or what they can do.Whats a 150bhp compared to a PI 260bhp???Hell even a npi bone stock 205bhp.It's nothing and now he needs to leave.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ok thats fine and all and I am glad he likes his Neon.But he started all of this and now he needs to shut his mouth.He does not know **** about thunderbirds or what they can do.Whats a 150bhp compared to a PI 260bhp???Hell even a npi bone stock 205bhp.It's nothing and now he needs to leave.
I think it would be best to just ignore him and let his posts and threads drift away.:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.