TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got called for an interview for a job today. Its for protective coatings which does things for Boeing and other people. I'd get benefits after 90 days and overtime work gets me doubletime pay.

Currently I work at Godfathers pizza making 9.50
Its an alright job.. and I like it there cause I like some of the girls. I was thinking of asking if I could work weekends only at my godfathers job... what do you guys think?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont like it alot, i just like some of the females. I looked for another job cause a pizza place is a deadend job. Plus I want more money and benefits. By working weekends at the pizza place, I still get to work with the girls. I like one of em

·
Registered
744 Posts
don't let girl(s) be part of any decision making process that concerns school, work, etc.

The new job sounds like a good idea, go for it. Work the pizza place on the weekends if you want. And if your really luckly, talk up your new job to the girls & then take one (or all of them lol) to dinner, it's great way to get the ball rolling.

*edit, damn you chuck you beat to it on both accounts, lol :D

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
tomaso12 said:
don't let girl(s) be part of any decision making process that concerns school, work, etc.

The new job sounds like a good idea, go for it. Work the pizza place on the weekends if you want. And if your really luckly, talk up your new job to the girls & then take one (or all of them lol) to dinner, it's great way to get the ball rolling.

*edit, damn you chuck you beat to it on both accounts, lol :D
What can I say? :cool:

And if you take one of them out, for the love of God, don't take them to the pizza place! :)

~Chuck

·
Registered
93 Posts
Agreed, don't let girl(s) influence your decision. Ask her out, if she is into you, then you won't need to use working at the pizza place as an excuse to see her anymore!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Then stop being a wanker and ask her out...

I would never stay at a job just for a girl, ack!

~Chuck
:zwthstpd:

Stay at a dead end job cause you like a girl that works there :confused: :zbash:

Ask her out and take the new job

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Imagine if you didn't take the job, stayed where you are at now, the girl you like quits and moves away, and then you may have lost another oportunity in life. Who knows, the new job may have some nice girls as well.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Like others have said. Take the new job. Since I assume you will be making more money, you can afford to take the girl out that you like. Besides, if you date her, and it goes badly, you will be stuck working with her. Nothing like working w/ an ex... That would make your life miserable, and you would have passed on a better job to boot.

Just my .02

Jay

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I plan on taking the new job, I just am trying to decide if I wanna work weekends at the pizza place. Its incredibly easy, and having an extra 200 every payday would be nice

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
NiteFire said:
I plan on taking the new job, I just am trying to decide if I wanna work weekends at the pizza place. Its incredibly easy, and having an extra 200 every payday would be nice
well sh1t, then go for the weekend job, if its to much, quit.(the pizza one)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
NiteFire said:
Well, if you are working 7 days a week you aren't going to have time to take her out anyway, so I would say negative on that.

~Chuck

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Stop thinking with your pecker!

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
NiteFire said:
Well something has to think
Cause after your first post you're obviously not thinking with the one on your shoulders :tongue:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts