TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get these or better yet have some for sale? I have seen them on other peoples T-Birds (not in person) but all I seem to find over the years are those stupid tape on style ones.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
I know right... I'm on the same quest for them. Let me know if you find where to get them.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I work at a dealer and sell them. I can try and locate tbird ones for you guys. The only thing is that they are prone to breaking and you have to leave your window up for like 72 hours so they form with the window run.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Ugh lol fiancé just shot me down on the vent shade idea. Nvm for me.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I didnt know they had any other than tape-on! But yes they are ugly, but cool for smoking in the rain!
-Rob

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I work at a dealer and sell them. I can try and locate tbird ones for you guys. The only thing is that they are prone to breaking and you have to leave your window up for like 72 hours so they form with the window run.
What brand are we talking about?.....Weathertech?.....AVS?

·
Banned
754 Posts
I have AutoVentShades, and I've not yet had a problem with the tap, plus if there ever is you can call them and they will send you a whole new ROLL.

the tape they use is extremely powerful, and wors well if you apply it properly. plus the AVS looks pretty good.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Autoventshade, Weathertech, And vent visor

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would prefer weathertech. I have them on my work van and they look DYNOMITE!!!. Yes, that was corny.....SORRY!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
That was corney. lol. I will have to call monday tho for you cause Im off till then.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts