TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
We will be at Chris's (speed95 mentioned above) house tomorrow watching Don not get his car finished (kidding) and they will probably go out after. I will not be going out but I guarantee others will.

Too bad you didn't make it next weekend you could have put the car on the dyno with us.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Hey Cory sorry none of us are meeting up tonight. I wish I would of saw this earlier I might of been able to get a few people together. Like I said earlier on the phone I will call you tomorrow and let you know whats up for saturday night.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Hey Cory sorry none of us are meeting up tonight. I wish I would of saw this earlier I might of been able to get a few people together. Like I said earlier on the phone I will call you tomorrow and let you know whats up for saturday night.
Green beer and Leprechauns.

What time you getting up? I asked DOn to call when he gets over there. I don't want to be the one to wake you up again.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Funny.

Not me. I'm waiting for his butt to get there.

I'm only coming to finish up and get me Lucky Charms.

And I have a big ol fly in here driving me nuts! Looks like a bird flying in front of my screen.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
No drinking. I wish. Lisa wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to leave her out of the fun.

Hmmmm. No I have enough stuff to do for myself. I'll let him know. He should be able to run through most everything. The hard parts done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.