TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im staying in Wilmington my grandfather had to have open heart surgery so I drove down, but I didnt take the cougar. I saw a pretty good tire fire yesterday lol. I sat in as much traffic as I do in NYC lol. I have to say this place has really grown since the last time I was here. Anyway I dont know whos in this area but I have seen a few birds around and a couple cougars, but none that overly stuck out. If anyones in the area and wants to meet up for a few minutes tomorrow some time let me know.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Welcome to the Tar Heel State. If I were closer I'd try to meet you. Hope your Grandfather came through his surgery OK.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yeah he did the surgeon was really nice and he did a good job. Im going over to see him in the ICU in a little while, but he came through the surgery alright and as of 5:30pm yesterday he looked better then before he went in he had color so I guess the surgery was a success.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it is last time I was down here I went and saw it. There was some kind of show going on that weekend, was very nice. I am loving this weather! and the people are so polite! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts