TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i get emails saying my inbox is full. It is completely empty. wtf. I need to receive pms! Thanks!

·
Registered
195 Posts
How many do you have in your Sent folder? You are over the limit, according to the PM section. i would assume your Sent folder needs cleared, as it also counts towards the storage limit.

KrAzyT said:
i get emails saying my inbox is full. It is completely empty. wtf. I need to receive pms! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I ran into this, you go in there and see nothing. But it is full. Anything you have sent or recieved that wasn't deleted is still there. So you need to go through both folders and start deleting.

·
8,239 Posts
JT-

does the PM tracking folder affect the strorage limit?
I just deleted probably 30 pm's out of there in mine today, and that had me wondering.

JH

·
Registered
195 Posts
Eric Z. said:
I am having the same problem.............
You currently had 68 stored messages, and with my test private message i sent to you, you should now have 69. The message did go through. So it is working correctly, since the limit is 70 stored messages. You can't store 70 messages per folder. 70 is the total you can store. Inbox, Sent, and any custom folders you created, all count towards that 70 limit.

You just need to start cleaning your Inbox, Sent, and any custom folders you are using to store messages in.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
check the drop down list for how far back.. odds are it's set to 30 days or some low number.. change it to 'the beginning' or 'last year' or something..

also, check the bottom of the forum main page right below the active users.. it says how many total messages are in all your private messages folder

1 - 9 of 9 Posts