Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Thanks for your interest.

Up for sale is a pair of Infinity Reference 6802CF 2 way speakers in the original box for $60 plus shipping. They're rated for 180 watts each and 60 watts RMS. I purchased them from the original owner and they are in great cosmetic and working condition. They're tested, in perfect working condition, and are just the right fit for an MN12 T-bird or Cougar.

I wasn't able to find a link with specifications for these speaker online but I did take a picture of the label on the underside of one of the them and on the box that lists all the details and overall dimensions. This and pictures of them can be viewed at this link: http://1drv.ms/1iIgXN5

I'm listing a variety of car audio equipment including a single Infinity Reference 5752cf 5" x 7" speaker, a Nakamichi PA-1002 power amp, and a rare Rockford Fosgate Punch X crossover so let me know if you are interested in anything else.

Send me a PM or post on this thread and I'll get in touch. Let me know you zip code and whether it's a residential or business address I'd be shipping to. It'll make a difference to the shipping estimate. I set it up to cover any and all customs fees/import duties (since they're coming from Canada) so you don't need to worry about getting hit with a bill upon delivery. If you have any other questions, let me know and I'll get back to you soon.

·
Registered
966 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Although I see them brand new for 50 dollars. Would you take 40 or are you including whatever that RockfordFosgate thing? Sorry idk what it is.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Although I see them brand new for 50 dollars. Would you take 40 or are you including whatever that RockfordFosgate thing? Sorry idk what it is.
Sorry but they just sold. That Rockford Fosgate thing is one of the best manually adjustable 2 or 3 way crossovers you'll find anywhere. If you want to fine tune a serious setup (independently amplified front & rear speakers, amplified subwoofer) to get the best balance of highs, mids and lows split between the channels, you'd want to use a manual crossover like this one.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Oh okay I want getting to insult you by no means. I for whatever reason, misunderstood that the RF crossover was included that's what threw me off with the price. In that case Tis hell of a steal. Congrats on the sale and thanks for the knowledge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.