TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are very few that have the 5.4L swapped in to their MN-12, but I thought this was a nice article.

Rebuilding the 5.4L

This is from the same website that the Rebuilding the Ford 4.6L article appears.

Just thought I'd throw it out. It's not too pertinent to our cars, but it is nice reading (I guess).

Mods, do with this as you will.....

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Just adds to my confusion, as my engine was a protptype 99 Natural gas engine with what looked like PI heads (square intake ports, etc., but marked "ESSEX") had non return fuel syst and 160 # injectors, Rods had engraved serial #'s on 'em, and didnt look like the standard modular rod, tho' I didnt realise it at the time....Has a bit higher compression,(this per "Da Man" J****) and makes a bit less hp than advertised, but more torque... The Heads had a lot of hand engraved numbers, etc on 'em F75E6049CAL......
$26F........$3041BAR.......X7RE54NG$ .......LH..........102657 ..........E1213..........
RF F6TE 6090 - J20C .......A1109B Can anyone tell me anything about this engine?
It really helps to know all about it when you're experimenting..... Thanks
......................................................................................................................................
'95 LX, 5.4L , awaiting powerdyne instaLL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts