TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give some info on joining A Thunderbird Club in Louisville Or close by.
My wife and I both own an 1996 Thunderbird LX both completely stock.We are looking to make a lot of good friends and something to do on weekends in the Summer.Any info would be great.Feel free to E-mail me as I check here everyday.
Thanks,
Thauler

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi Thauler and welcome to the boards. As far as clubs go, there aren't any "official" T'bird clubs that I know of locally. But this Kentucky chapter makes it a point to have as many people as possible meet up for some kind of yearly gathering. (I'd probably say the majority in this chapter are from Louisville.)

But in between those, a couple or so (including myself) on TCCoA like to meet up with a local Mustang outfit in Louisville. I know they're Mustangs but I like to think of the Thunderbird as a Mustang "LE" as in Luxury Edition. :D

It's a real good time and the "mature" people are friendly. The site is LouisvilleMustangs.net and it's a cool place to meet local car enthusiasts but TCCoA is bar none the informative site if you have a bird.

There is also Ohio Valley Dragway off of Dixie Highway. Embassy on here likes to frequent there - he's the one that got me hooked on going to the track even though my car is stock. If you're looking for some fun that's where it's at in my book.

Don't forget all the weekend car shows coming up either.

Stay tuned to this chapter because a couple guys are trying to get something together as far as a meet goes. Allan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Unherd,
How do we go about joining TCCoA?We are serious about joining.Is there a form you send out.I am planning yo retire in in the next couple of years and I think this would be a cool thing to do on weekends.We really want to join all I need to know is who to contact and dues.Could you let me know
thanks,
Thauler

·
Registered
310 Posts
Click here to join

I think you also get 10Mb of free webspace when you join. I myself have been procrastinating when it comes to joining - one day, I'll get around to it. The dues practically pays itself off just by the money you save from technical info you retrieve from here to do it yourself instead of paying someone to do it. Hope this helps. Allan

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
All for another meet here and Im glad to see another Kentuckian here on TCCoA. Like it was said, most are from L'ville, Im from Owensboro myself and going to UK right now. I am currently a paying member and yes it does pay for itself. I have saved hundreds by using this site.

·
Registered
513 Posts
and i have spent thousands because of this site:diablo: but it was all worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts