TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new never used Innovate Motorsports LC-1 and air/fuel guage. I bought it for another project car that is sold and now I can't use it. Check out their website for all of the details. It is a quailty wideband tuning tool. Comes with everything: Wideband O2 sensor, lambda cable, PC interface cable for data logging, and the guage. Will sell for $200 shipped obo. I paid quite a bit more for it, so my loss is your gain. Will send pics to interested people.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
got pics?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a link to the product. The one I have is unused and only opened to check inventory.

http://innovatemotorsports.com/products/lc1.php

Retail prices are at the bottom of the page. As you can see this is a great deal I am offering.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
So the gauge is the XD-16 digital?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No it isn't that gauge. It is a rectangle shaped gauge with LEDs. I will get some pics probably this weekend. I have a guy from another board that is pretty enthusiastic buyer, so I might not have it before I get the pics up. I work nights, so sometimes it's hard to get anything done during the day. If you PM your e-mail address, I could get the pics to you faster. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts