TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Banned for Life
180 Posts
Re: Oh... I see

Chris D said:
I am new here so please excuse my ignorance,but why cant anyone say his name?Like I said,I am new so PLEASE dont stone me for asking.
Thanks,
Chris
Oh come on Chris you know who it is, its the person I was with all weekend and he was willing to do your car for FREE last week, when I was trying to help you, Remember now. You missed a chance in a lifetime, good luck with your programer.

He has asked not have his name on the internet and we all respect that.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I didnt know,ok?

I didnt know that he didnt want his name mentioned on here.Like I said,I am new here and didnt know that but Thank You for pointing that out Dennis.And like I told you I didnt have the $125 to due the Dyno Tune so why do you keep saying that it was free?
Chris

·
Administrator
14,226 Posts
Re: I didnt know,ok?

Chris D said:
I didnt know that he didnt want his name mentioned on here.Like I said,I am new here and didnt know that but Thank You for pointing that out Dennis.And like I told you I didnt have the $125 to due the Dyno Tune so why do you keep saying that it was free?
Chris
"The Man" usually charges around $300 to reflash an EEC... not including dyno fees.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
this thread is about hypertech programmers, not squabbles. if every thread about eec tuning is going to turn into one of these its going to be a rough battle.

airing out dirty laundry only causes one really bad smell.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Or saying that all 4.6's idle rough just cause yours does and you are too lazy to do something to fix it. (not anyone in this thread but you might remember the luser)
Damn that guy was an idiot.
*SMACK!*
Even when i was trying to help him clean the maf, he continued to be a poop head!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Chris D, how much did you get that chip for? Also, any prerequisites (colder plugs, thermostat, 92 octane)?

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
How much for the chip...

I am going to have to say call Dennis for the price on the chip.Like I said,I dont want to get anything started nor do I want to give wrong info.I dont sell them so I cant give a price on mine or anyone elses.Not being rude but Ithat just wouldnt be fair.Hope you understand.
Thanks
Chris

21 - 28 of 28 Posts