TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I ordered the set from summit and now there here. Is there anything speical I need to do when installing them? I plan on doing it within the next hour or so. They look pretty simple. Where do you guys run your line to; to keep it out of the way? It also gives me a cutout which I see absolulty no point in. But anyways a little info could be helpful!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Make sure you make the hole in the bottom of the spring seat area as big as they say, and leave no sharp edges. I used some sealer on the bottom connecter, then slid the hoses and clamps on. Use seperate fillers, do not connect them together.

I mounted the fill valves on each side out of the way in the trunk.

I run them at 10 psi for normal driving, and only lose about 2 psi every 2 months.

Check them daily for 3-4 days, then weekly if OK.

·
The Parts Guy
7,360 Posts
:zwthstpd: Definitely file down the sharp edges on the holes that you drill and keep the lines seperate. Here is a picture to show how I usually route the lines on an MN12 (I've done this a few times :D ). I like to route both lines to the side of the spare tire well. That way, they are out of the way, yet very easy to get to.

-Rod

1 - 3 of 3 Posts