TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing a new tranny cooler and I want to install the temp guage at the same time. How would I go about doing this...the instructions are not that great. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks friend and although you seem to be a Big Ten Fan, the SEC rules College Football.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Or so say the SEC fans. The Big Ten fans agree that the only REAL football is Big Ten Football. Big Ten Fans, however, are usually football fanatics in general, so after about 20 years in the South, they will accept that the SEC is in fact a very close second to the Big Ten!

Now the real question is this...Auburn or Alabama. You have to be either or...not both. If you are from Georgia, the Choice is Georgia or Tech...either or...not both!

Good Luck with the temp guage. My tranny runs between 150-165, depending on ambient air temp and how fast I'm driving. I have seen it get as high as 180, but that's when travelling at 80+MPH and 95+ degree temps.

This winter, it never got over 150.

War damn Eagle!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Neither...The Big Orange of Tennessee here and ocassionaly the Purple and Gold Tigers of LSU. The SEC rules....come on admit it. And thanks again for the guage install. That might be my weekend install with my new tranny cooler.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
MN12-Blackbird said:
Neither...The Big Orange of Tennessee here and ocassionaly the Purple and Gold Tigers of LSU. The SEC rules....come on admit it. And thanks again for the guage install. That might be my weekend install with my new tranny cooler.
ROCKY TOP OWNS ALL!!!!!!

joseph

1 - 6 of 6 Posts