TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 18 and I have a 1990 N/A bird and I was paying 225 cdn a month then they send me my new policy and they want 375 a month. i make barely more than that a month in the winter.

AND I HAVE NO TICKETS BUT HAVE BEEN PULLED OVER 9 TIMES

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
even allowing for converting that into USD, you're paying twice what i am paying... are you on your parents insurance?

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
It's hard pretty much untill your 25. it's a little cheaper for me, I"m 21, not much cheaper, but a little....shop around & good luck.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
do you have full coverage? the insurance on my 1990 3.8 n/a bird was 180USD a month for full coverage, 250 deducs and everything, on my parents policy. now i have my own policy, and have since i bought my saturn.. i pay under 500 every six months liability, and as far as i know, my neon (saturn died), is the same. i am also 18. currently i have no points on my record, but a 10 mph over ticket pending (going to court tomorrow to see if i can get the points dropped or maybe eve the cop wont show up). oh, i also have citizens insurance, dont know if they are up in canada at all. -greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts