TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Thanks Chris, I asked Sean to post a pic of the bolt heads and their locations due to mine being bagged for months, but that second diagram was perfect.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I wish I knew the actual torque instead of a TTY. I'd prefer not to stretch new bolts. I'm removing all un-needed studs from the engine for a cleaner look.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did you get your new bolts? I was thinking of getting rid of some of them too. I need to finish up looming and taping the harness before I start deleting studs though, the loom uses some of them to hold it in place, at least it will when I get done with it.

I was going thru my pics to see where the studs went too, I only have one that was close. Still couldn't see all of the studs though. I actually have more studs than it shows in the diagram so I put the ones in according to the diagram and then filled in with the left overs, strategically placing some of them for the loom retainers.

Thanks again Chris, you are indeed the master. Remember whe I said that you could probably quote torque specs off the top of your head? :tongue:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I'm getting my new bolts from fastenel I think it's a nationwide chain but they only deal in fasteners. I'll probably end up with zinc coated 10.9 grade bolts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts