TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at the edelbrock victor intake and was wondering if it will fit with npi heads. I found a ported set and like the fact that the npi heads will allow a higher lift cam.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Was looking at the edelbrock victor intake and was wondering if it will fit with npi heads. I found a ported set and like the fact that the npi heads will allow a higher lift cam.
F5-and-newer NPI heads will allow higher lift than the previous years but not any more than PI heads

and to sum up what has already been said, ALL 2V intake manifolds (regardless of OEM or aftermarket or year made) have the same exact bolt through-holes with the same exact pattern

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
F5-and-newer NPI heads will allow higher lift than the previous years but not any more than PI heads

and to sum up what has already been said, ALL 2V intake manifolds (regardless of OEM or aftermarket or year made) have the same exact bolt through-holes with the same exact pattern
With differences in coolant port shape which is easily corrected with controversial adapter plates or much cheaper and equally effective ultra black (or my personal favorite "right stuff") rtv.

Just figured I'd add that since most newbies need it all spoon fed.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
are you planning to use a carburetor? IIRC, this is the single plane intake manifold.

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts