TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
The only thing you could use for your 94 is the civic tube or the gt intake tube that has to be modified to work. Your not going to get any noticeable perfomance gains from either one with your 94 intake. If you do a PI intake swap then you could use the gt cai setups because the throttle body is turned like the mustangs. Do a search next time this has been asked numerous times

·
Registered
694 Posts
I have a modified 2002 GT Intake with 80mm MAF on my 94' Cougar. You basically have to cut the intake tube in half... mount a civic tube between the halves... and then it will reach your Thottle Body correctly. Its a tight fit but works... there is a older thread on here about the WHOLE setup. :gotsearch:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Also, if there are any gains its not a lot... but ANYTHING is better than that P.O.S. Violin Case. Its inside diameter has to be like 1.5"- 2" for real. Let that thing breathe :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah once it sucked part of the filter up into the MAF.... Im just going to cut the violin case out and put a come with a shield for now until I can find a PI doner.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts