TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a header panel for my 94 Thunderbird. I know that only a 94 or 95 panel will work, but will a panel from a Cougar work as well? I'm looking through junkyards and all they have is Cougars, or Thunderbirds that have been wrecked in the front. Online is just coming out to be way too expensive. A guy in the for sale forum has a 94 Cougar panel for sale, and he only lives one town over from me, so that would be ideal, but I'm not sure if the Cougar panel would work. Thanks for your input!

Nick

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hey man.....as a local (i'm in Mt. Holly),....there's a guy in our club (www.tstacc.com) that has a header panel he might be willing to sell. He lives off exit 2 on 295, not too far from us.....username is Wolfer on the forums...

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
And while your at check out our club and maybe stick around awhile. We are always welcoming more members.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks i'll check it out

the best quote i'm getting is $79.93 from a website called GetCrashParts.com. They are only charging $6.32 for shipping it. I have no idea how they can afford to do that, since everyone else charges AT LEAST $80 to ship one. I'm also not really sure that i want to trust this site since i've never heard of them before.

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
I go junkyard hunting at a very nice yard every weekend. I will keep an eye out for you also.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Acutally, you won't be needing to. I joined up over at TSTACC.com and contacted Wolfer over there (thanks 94birdnj), and it looks like I'll be buying the piece from him. Thanks a lot guys!

Nick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts