TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
That could be a good deal for someone, considering it runs and comes with fake Cobra Rs!

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
I think those are 5x4.25 pattern. They look like the aftermarket knock offs, especially with those center caps. I think that is just as good as a real Cobra R rim anyway. Either way, someone can get an deal here :) 5 hrs left and its still under $1000.

·
Super Moderator
16,815 Posts
If they say ford inside the rim they might be the Factory SVT wheels that used to be available in our bolt pattern from Ford Racing/Motorsport(whatever they were calling themselves in 1997 lol)

As good as a real Cobra R though... those wheels are 17x7", genuine R58s were 17x9".

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
If they say ford inside the rim they might be the Factory SVT wheels that used to be available in our bolt pattern from Ford Racing/Motorsport(whatever they were calling themselves in 1997 lol)

As good as a real Cobra R though... those wheels are 17x7", genuine R58s were 17x9".
Dude, didnt even know those ever existed! If I had I wouldnt have said anything. I remember the Superior Scoundrels back in the day that all the cool birds on here used to have :) Those were the first knock off Cobra R look alikes right?

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Well, looks like the bid didnt get high enough. The rims dont go with the car!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts