TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my girls parents rehab homes for a living. The do all different types. One of the homes in particular is in an historic neighborhood. It is really a cool place. The home has many interesting features and much of the house had to be stripped and redone. The house has three entrance's. One in the front, one in the back, and one on the side. The one on the side is in between levels. so when you enter you can either go up or down. There is 3 or 4 stairs going up. The "riser" below the top stair has a hidden drawer on it. No handle and no seem. In fact the only reason that we found it was because it made a sound while we were sweeping it out. Makes me wonder what else may be hidden in the house.

What would that drawer be for?

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
For hiding liquor from the prohibition days I would guess or hiding drugs these days ... unless theres a monster under the stairs ... then its the Addams Family house :)

·
Registered
927 Posts
That's why I like old houses. You never know what you might find. The carpenters (and some handy owners) took real pride in their house.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts