1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Might be pretty quick if it hooks up right. Scary, too.

I saw an old 280ZX or something tooling around here a few years back that somebody dropped in a SBC. It was interesting how the thing seemingly lost traction with every blip of the pedal.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
My brother had a early to mid 70's 240Z with a (shudder) Chevrolet 305 in it. It was pretty darned quick.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they make some decent cars.

This car gives you best of both worlds. V8 Rumble, little sporty looking car

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'll probably be flamed for this, but I really like the Nissan Z cars.
The TT 300zx has always been my dream car. I get a bone evrytime I see one driving around. I have yet to find one that hasnt been ragged out horribly.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
The TT 300zx has always been my dream car. I get a bone evrytime I see one driving around. I have yet to find one that hasnt been ragged out horribly.
My brother-in-laws dad has one that is in near perfect condition. I believe it's an 87. The only thing it seems to have wrong with it is the center console top is cracked from the sun. I've rode around in it a few times and ever since have sworn that someday I will get one.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'll probably be flamed for this, but I really like the Nissan Z cars.
I'm with you on this. The true Z's are sporty lookin little cars. I'd love to put a V8 in one of those, get something akin to the Sunbeam Tiger of the muscle car age :D

The 350Z's on the other hand, I think they're just plain ugly and fat. The only thing good for them is the fact that the right wheels are driving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts