TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please pm me with any requests. I have 2 parts cars for interiors:
1990 Supercoupe with very nice burgandy interior all available except seats. Has floor vents under seats, auto belts on pillars, nice headliner, carpet, rear deck, center counsel, sails, door panels, kick pannels, and dash. (dash has cracks)

1996 Bird with sadle tan interior. Roof liner need work, carpet needs cleaning, sails and door panels have pics under "thunderbird sound system" ok condition cup holders with lighter socket inserted. Seats listed under "30th anni bird style", rear deck good, kick panels, etc.

Both cars have sunroof liners and visors.

Make me an offer I can't refuse. Shipping may be hard to find large enough boxes, but i will try.
-Chris

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately no stock radios in either car. The sc has a sony cassette player you can have for free if you come pick it up. The 96 has no radio at all, just speakers that are listed for sale.

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
you have a PM.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
You have a Power Antenna switch in that SC?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only thing left under the hood is a few vaccum lines and harnesses from both cars. You can buy the entire 675 rwhp driveline setup going in the sc for $15,000 :D

·
Registered
518 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Cup holders are a dark tan color in FAIR condition.

Thought these were really cool. Part of the vent system that go UNDER the seats????

·
Amateur Expert
1,662 Posts
I hope you're using the money from these parts to GET A REAL CAMERA!!! And why is there a picture of the 90 antenna button???:confused:

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I hope you're using the money from these parts to GET A REAL CAMERA!!! And why is there a picture of the 90 antenna button???:confused:
Because I want a 90 antenna button?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking for best offer shipped for the cup holders with lighter socket. I think it will fit in the $10.40 flat rate box? so starting offer shipped $40?

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
rear deck . Does it have the third brake light ? I am looking for a rear deck with out the brake light I have the saddle /Tan interior

1 - 20 of 21 Posts