TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me first say I've been thinking about converting as many blubs in my vehicles to LEDs as is practical. Well I have came across this site that might make it easier.
http://www.superbrightleds.com
Though using Sylvania's reference some of the bulbs are not direct replacements if (now no I have got down and measured but p/n not the same).
Any opinions on this orginally thought of the interior mainly but those are the blubs not directly listed.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I bought some of their clear led round backup lights. They are the cheapest I could find for clear. The customer service is good, prompt shipping and it seems like they have decent quality products.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Hey, they're not too far from me.

I'd like to get some of those 360 degree LEDs. I plan on doing a bunch of LED work when I get the chance. I actually would like to see if I can build those kits that people sell on eBay for $60, like the one I got. I could make some decent money around here. :D

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i gots me some leds on my ride. up under it :D i cant wait to drive it out on the snow with them on. i know how snow reflects light it ought to look sweet

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I tried the "Hyperubersuperultramegabritey0" quad LED lights once upon a time in my dash lighting. The spread pattern on LED blows goats, and gauges (and brakelights) need the spread. The faces were brighter directly in front of the LED's, but unreadable in between them.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
How do you think they would do if you were just trying to light up the needles?

-Joel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts