TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i ordered a Tokico HPK221 kit for my Bird from them for $354.54. They had the best price around and I found them through Froogle. Whenever I checked my order status online, it would say "In warhouse-being packaged", even though it had been shipped. Their tech support and customer service was very weak and it took 4 days to respond to my e-mail. I never could get through to the phone support off their 800 number, just an option to leave a message. I finally received an e-mail stating they were restructuring their customer support and it would be online October 1. I also recieved an e-mail stating the service rep was handling my order personally. By the time I received the e-mails back, I already had my package.

I ordered my package on Friday and received it the following Wednesday. They do indeed ship in one day as stated on their website.

I would order from them again, though I would contact them first to be sure they got their customer service issues worked out.

B

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.