TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I now have these braces in stock. They fit the F cover, but can be modified to fit the E cover if requested. $80 shipped.

Payment by USPS Money Order only please. PM for my payment mailing address and to provide your shipping address. :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
ok just curious what benefit does this brace provide?
The IRS differential uses the rear cover as one of its mounting points. This brace stengthens that mounting point, because the cover is only cast aluminum.

This mount has to handle an awful lot of stress when hard acceleration is combined with good traction so it's a good idea to beef it up while it's still inexpensive to do it. (It always gets a lot more expensive after breaking stuff)

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
How many of these do u have in stock?? I'm thinkin about gettin one next month if u still have em.. And I'm about 2 upgrade gears and dif, may as well do this too.. Thnx, Jamie

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
What modifications are needed to make it fit the E cover and is it something you as a seller would include ready to go or something us as a buyer would have to take care of.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What modifications are needed to make it fit the E cover and is it something you as a seller would include ready to go or something us as a buyer would have to take care of.
These are F cover versions. But if you need the E cover version and request it, I can modify it for you @ no charge.

-The pic is of a handmade prototype; the rest are all CNC cut, jig assembled, and primered.

-You could install this brace in about 10 minutes.

-The longer bolts/washers are not included; they are available from your local hardware store.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I currently have the piece shown in the picture. Got it on a trade with this member. Though I have not installed it yet I can see it is a very strong and well made part. I would buy for $80. Bump for an excellent fabricator.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Got a price break for everyone here. :cool:

$80 shipped anywhere in continental U.S.
I want one. I don't know the difference between the "E" cover and the "F" cover. Are you also the one that does the pinion brace? About to put some power to mine that will require 10" DR's and need to support it.

Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Bump for Phil 2 see.. Poor guys havin a hard time finding this thread lol

1 - 20 of 44 Posts