TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rust ate a hole in the middle of my IRS mount and I would like to replace it. I went to Ford and they don't have em anymore. Went to autozone & napa they don't have em. Went to an auto shop and they can't get em. So its looking like a scrap yard is the last and only option. Is that statement true? Also can you get the brushing for them? Thanks for the help.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
DLF here on this site is in the middle making a set of bushings from delrin but so far its still being in the development stage of things cause I haven't seen it for sale yet. Other than used or from the junkyard you can't get these bushings.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Rust ate a hole in the middle of my IRS mount and I would like to replace it. I went to Ford and they don't have em anymore. Went to autozone & napa they don't have em. Went to an auto shop and they can't get em. So its looking like a scrap yard is the last and only option. Is that statement true? Also can you get the brushing for them? Thanks for the help.
Define "IRS mount". It sounds like you're describing a bracket, not the mounts.

Pictures?

·
Registered
570 Posts
DLF here on this site is in the middle making a set of bushings from delrin but so far its still being in the development stage of things cause I haven't seen it for sale yet. Other than used or from the junkyard you can't get these bushings.
UHMW, not Delrin. ;)

The first set shipped today. :D

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
UHMW, not Delrin. ;)

Thanks for the correction Good to hear they are out and about, I can't wait to hear peoples reactions, its going to help handling and Maybe someone can make a video of a tricked mn12 taking some corners.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
UHMW, not Delrin. ;)

Cost?

P.S. Diff mounts, ears and mount would be epic!!! At least ears.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts