TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'd have to wait until the weekrnd to get pics. The unit is still mounted in the pumpkin. I'd sell the complete pumpkin (iron case w/ 3.27s & traction lok) for $100 plus shipping. The clutches appear to be in pretty good shape still.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd have to wait until the weekrnd to get pics. The unit is still mounted in the pumpkin. I'd sell the complete pumpkin (iron case w/ 3.27s & traction lok) for $100 plus shipping. The clutches appear to be in pretty good shape still.

If you get a chance I wouldnt mind seeing how much life is left on the clutches.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Weld The Diff......
LOLz!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure how I would get a picture of that. I'm not going to take it apart to get a picture of the pieces.
You can see how thick the clutches are by looking at them from the side of the unit.

example:

but a closer up pic so I can see how thick the clutches are.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
That tell you next to nothing about the condition of these carriers. Pull the crosspin and check it for wear if you want a good inspection.
I usually have to replace the crosspin and bolt, s-spring, frictions and sometimes I have to use the gear spacers from open units to replace the one on the traction lock units.
Alan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts