TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see we have some new additions! Is the old EEC/PowerAdder going to have the SC threads moved to this one and the nitrous threads to Nitrous? I guess I am out of the loop as I read about this being suggested awhile ago, surprised to see it actually exist!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Nope.

Someone make a blower for a 5.0 MN12 that doesn't require fabrication?

Hahaha... or nitrous might work well too. ;)

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
Just opening up the forums a bit more and no the old threads/posts will stay where they are and these can start building on their own. If people do a search they will be able to pull them up anyway. Just a few new changes.

Mark

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have a 91 sport with what started as a 94/95 Furd motorsport Mustang kit/ R&E Racing kit for MN12'swith a powerdyne 9LB Blower.
Like Lonnie said somewhere in a thread, the R&E stuff is far from perfect. Some of my stuff was cherry picked from the dust covered shelves of NA Motorsports. (I think they are gone now). Anyway, the fabrication work is very do-able by the average shadetree mechanic, its just a bit of a pain.
I blew up the BD-10 unit pretty bad after 40,000 + miles and traded up to the new XB-1A head (Yeah! more cutting and grinding!!!) but now I have a happy 13# of gear driven boost and EVERYTHING still fits under the factory hood.
Truly, I wish I had more low end grunt like a positive displacement blower would provide but I'm not sorry for the effort I've spent on my ride.

Do the KenneBell units fit under the hood?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts