1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
348 Posts
I saw that on the news. It looked like something out of a Bugs Bunny cartoon:eek: That gunman couldn't hit the broadside of a barn from five feet away. Which was fortunate for the lawyer, I guess.

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Nutz, I say. It's just Nutz. I guess that I must be old (or old fashioned).
:zsoapbox:
I remember when a good butt kick'n would work for attitude adjustments.
Lead poisioning was rare back in da good ole days!

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
what gets me is why one, no one tried to stop him, his back was turned to the street, would be real easy to take his *** out, two they let him walk away for an bit until an off duty cop figured it out and finally, they only charged him with assault with a deadly weapon...HOW ABOUT ATTEMPTED MURDER for christ sake. It's not like it'd be hard to prove. Lets see...pre-meditated? yes. Intent to kill? yes. ...wtf?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
773 Posts
HOW ABOUT ATTEMPTED MURDER for christ sake. It's not like it'd be hard to prove. Lets see...pre-meditated? yes. Intent to kill? yes. ...wtf?
Califorina Does not have an ATTEMPTED MURDER charge!! Thats what the assault with a deadly weapon is more or less. and yes it is felony!

As far as our water being bad welll...........? we do get our share of nut cases.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
5.0 Chero said:
Califorina Does not have an ATTEMPTED MURDER charge!! Thats what the assault with a deadly weapon is more or less.
You gotta be @#$%ing me. How the f#@$ do they figure that one?!?!? Assault is attacking someone with intent of bodily harm, not necessarily with the intent to kill (even if its with a deadly weapon). Attempted murder would be assault with the intent to kill and call me crazy but I think there was some MAJOR intent there (when the guy is dodging behind the tree is about when that happens)....I swear, some places I just don't get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts