TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already placed my order for some Eibach 1.5" lowering springs. I had my heart set on the wings west kit as well. Now, in an earlier post, concerning a 1.5" drop and the xenon kit, there are major clearance issues...like 1.5" from the ground. That would be a big PITA around my poor road conditions. Is the wings west kit just as low as the xenon?

If this is the case...what are some other options in terms of springs? If I could keep the stock spring height but yet equal the handling abilities of the lower eibachs, I would. What if I were to go sport/SC springs and go with a 1 1/4" sway bar
in the rear?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
heh.. go for the gold and 1 3/8th sways in front and rear.. and from what ive been told, sc/sport springs are noticably better than normal. maybe get new struts too.. heh. -greg

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I belive 1 3/8" would be too big...1 1/4 is a good compromise. Are the sport/SC springs comparable to an aftermarket spring though?

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
well.. they make 1 3/8th for the mn12s... and i plan on getting them eventually. my sway bars are getting old and dont expect them to last more than a couple more years. im also going for as good as i can all around... luxury, speed, handling, and looks. -greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts