TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i live in austin but i cant seem to find a club for newer thunderbirds all the clubs around here r like 50's model t-birds do yall know if there r any around

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
There are a alot Austin/ San Antonio area guys on here but they really dont post that much. I will try to find my list with the guys in that area and maybe get a meet for you guys. Welcome to the Texas Chapter! If your ever in Houston let us know. We meet every weekend over here.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok and thanks Yah if i'm ever in houston i'll let ya kno. yah this weekend i ended up doin my exhaust and it sound rlly nice now :D

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Welcome to the club man.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol i would post a picture but its rainin and i dont feel like goin outside lol But i was goin to put 40 series flowmasters on it but once i took off the mufflers it was still quiet so i just left the mufflers off and put 18 inch echo tips on it. Yah i kno its illegal but i kno ppl that can get me a sticker lol

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Looks like we need to head out to Austin sometime....

Sad the forum is locked out to outsiders.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there needs to be group up north in like round rock and p-ville cuz i constantly see t-birds and cougers all the time and everywhere

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Do it.

Chris (speed95) would be a good help.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cus every saterday night at the home depot at 1431 and parmer lane a bunch of different car clubs meet and i've never seen a bird out there

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
speed95 said:
What do you mean locked out? Im down for a weekend in Austin.
You have to be a member to see/read the forum.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
when did this happen? If im logged out I can still see it. I was at work today and was able to view the Texas Chapter.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts