TCCoA Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
smokymance said:
haha...im trying to break the 15.5 mark...dont i feel special...:)
I'm still shooting for the 15.9 mark at my local track...:rolleyes:

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
That makes me feel better about my 16.9 now. I hope to break 14's before I go power adder.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thomas said:
I need a tune...bad
So let me get this straight, you dumped all that money and work to get 16.9's?

why didn't you get a PI engine and MArk trans from greenleaf for say $1500, then get a driveshaft, computer, and rear from a junkyard for another $500.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Oh no, here we go...

Guys, it is harder than you think to make a N/A 3.8 Bird go 16's. He has my respect. Sounds like a man with a plan to me. The mods he has done in his sig look to be more prep for bigger and better than just trying to go fast with as little as possible. When he is done it won't be just another PI 4.6 like everyone else.
For most people, I would suggest the easy way out. Most people don't have the patience, knowledge or funds to try this and I would never show such disrespect for someone who decides to.

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
86TCboy said:

So let me get this straight, you dumped all that money and work to get 16.9's?

why didn't you get a PI engine and MArk trans from greenleaf for say $1500, then get a driveshaft, computer, and rear from a junkyard for another $500.
I have a 4.6 you idiot, and it has a mark trans from greenleaf too, wow. But I want my v6 to go fast. Don't ask me why, I have my own damn reasons. Why don't you get a life for free and stop flaming.
-Thomas

EDIT: Thanks Darrin.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Dr. K...

You are the greatest...all others bow down...

·
Registered
926 Posts
yes thanks for keeping us informed on the doors I am interested in them

·
Registered
329 Posts
there are some sc; in the low low 11's so its only a question of time before they get into the 1'0's

21 - 33 of 33 Posts