TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
There are people from Kansas - they don't post TOO often.. Kinda like the Nebraska guys :D If you head over to SCCoA in the Midwest section, you'll see more. They seem to post more over there.

Where at in Kansas are ya?

-Melon

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm in Kansas City, but on the Missouri side.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Outside KCMO heah. We meet a few times a year for stuff. Not sure if I will make Matt's parte this time.

Chris

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I am in council grove its about 1 hour south of Manhattan,very small town but i am moving to co springs soon.
I'm in Parsons KS, but believe it or not, I know where Council Grove is, and have even worked out there!... something about a tree isn't it?? LOL

·
Registered
182 Posts
well i'm in manhattan, ks now... met a guy in a '95 cougar the other day with sho wheels on it... there's quite a few nice birds around here but none of them, that i can tell anyways, are serious about their birds though :( ver sad! other than that there aint **** close to me which sucks cause it'd be nice to cruise with other birds on the weekends

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey whats up I actually live in Colorado Springs now or I would be down to cruise, you guys should get together and do a meet or something I know how lacking the mn12 scene is there.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Just me, Joel, Ryan, Danny, Travis, Rodney, Duane....well, maybe I don't have it so bad.

SWS

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'm here! haha in good ol' McPherson in the middle of NOWHERE!!! haha not really but same here eveyone is all into trucks and the ones who have MN-12's don't treat em worth a crap!

·
Banned
99 Posts
well im in olathe ,ks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts