TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jack of all trades, Master of none
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I was driving up US1 heading into Raleigh, running about 65-70, when out of nowhere a red SC flys by me. It looked stock, but had some exhaust work because it had a really good sound. Well, just a couple of days later, I had to run to Crossroads Ford and saw the same car parked in the employee parking near the Parts building. Is this anyone you know? Just curious, was a really clean car.

Also, on a side note, did anyone get into Cary on Sat for the Car Show. It was at Advanced Auto Parts on Kildaire Farm Rd. It was an all Ford show, didn't see any T-birds but they had a Yellow Ford GT. Man that was nice. It was mostly Stangs, a few late 60's, a few fox bodies, and a handful of SN95's and newer. Lot's of nice Cobra's also. I forgot the damn camera or I would have some pics.

·
Registered
252 Posts
sounds like david, was van halen playing? :D

Id be willing to bet is was him. SHOW OFF!!!

Tyler

·
Registered
112 Posts
Now why would I have Van Halen playing? :rolleyes: It wasn't me. Sounds like it might have been "Bite dees SC" on SCCoA.com. He works in the parts dept. at Crossroads Ford. He'll be coming to Highbeams on the 22nd Tyler. ;)

·
Registered
252 Posts
NCredSC said:
Now why would I have Van Halen playing? :rolleyes: It wasn't me. Sounds like it might have been "Bite dees SC" on SCCoA.com. He works in the parts dept. at Crossroads Ford. He'll be coming to Highbeams on the 22nd Tyler. ;)

Are you trying to make me feel bad :mad: :mad:

ok now i gatta go cry........................................ :xpcry:

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately I don't think I will. Just so you all know, I do want to start going to some of these meets, BUT, my wife and I are going into the hospital Friday the 30th of Sept to have a baby. So, I think my free time is going to be severly limited. Hopefully in a few months I will have some of my weekends back, :)

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Yeah, she's having the baby where I work, so I am going to run to my office shortly after she's born and upload a ton of pics.
Anyway, like I said, I do want to go to some of these meets, it may be a while before I get the free time to do it. Or, if anyone wants to give me a better paying job so I don't have to work 60hours a week, send me offers. :) Then I'll have more free time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts