TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would Soo like to get this, but it feels like one of those "too good to be true" situations, which means it proly is.

2006 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Think he forgot to put a "One" infront of the five. I'm sure it's not 5K, send him a email.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think he forgot to put a "One" infront of the five. I'm sure it's not 5K, send him a email.
kinda what im thinken too heh. too bad, looks like a nice car, i just cant spend 15 grand right now.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just for fun, i looked at Carfax and tryed to look up the vin.

"Sorry, but the VIN you entered is incorrect."

·
Registered
335 Posts
Oh, I'm sure it's real, and a real good deal at that.

Just make sure you take the time to wash the dead hooker smell out of the back :tongue:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Nicholas Cage stole it and now its back on the market

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This on the other hand seems like a decent ride. Just pondering if its a good idea getting something with 100k+ miles on it. I looked it up, and its listed (new) as getting about 27-28 mpg highway (on the v6) which im not sure i really believe. Anyone back this up?

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
yeah, its a little tiny v6, like 2.5l the 4 yl is like 2.4l, not muh difference in size

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, its a little tiny v6, like 2.5l the 4 yl is like 2.4l, not muh difference in size
Ah, so it is viable that it gets in the high 20's as far as gas mileage then. humm..

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
my biggest thing against it is mileage and its fwd

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
? explain please

1 - 16 of 16 Posts