TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
No, there's one right in Plainville. I'm surprised you haven't seen it yet.

·
Registered
789 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
No, its a 96 LX. We have to meet up again soon. My car is at the painters right now. I'm figuring another 3 weeks. Did the 96 hood and headlights, 95 SC kit, shaved mouldings, shaved antenne, shaved badges, and minor color change (Tungsten Silver)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will have to meet up I want to see your car when it is done it sounds like it is going to be real nice. I have not done anything to mine, I will be doing the J-mod soon though. Right now we are looking to buy a boat I found one I am going to put an offer on next week I really hope we get it. Did Tom's close down? That place has been empty for a few weeks. The streets are so quiet there are no bikes racing up and down the street any more, I used to like hearing them drag race from stop sign to stop sign.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Yea, Tom's is closed. Pretty soon there will be a pizza place in there though. We'll see how that goes. If you like I'll rip down the street on my bike in first gear :p

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH BOY ANOTHER PIZZA JOINT! That will make 8 in a 2 mile radius, that won't last long unless they can make a pizza like nobody else. The one thing I don't miss is that yellow 3 wheeler with the VW motor and the stinger exhaust. When will your car be completed?

·
Registered
789 Posts
My cuz will be owning the pizza place, and there will be beers I hear. :D

I dunno whe the car will be done, it's been sitting in the lot at the painters for about a week now. (I knew that beforehand, just didn't want to drive a multi-colored car) He said he'd start today. I figure another 3 weeks at least.

Oh, I also have a RobertP JMod waiting to go in.. 350hp rating. I need to get the new driveshaft too. Waiting for the group buy to get off the ground.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got the same JMod I have to install, let me know if you want to do them together. Hopefully your cousin succeeds but if he is serving beer he should do just fine. I will miss the fires on the sidewalk and the bar smokers gathered around it this year as I drive by LOL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts