TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am leaving 11JUL05 at 2200. Driving the 8 east to the I-10 all the way. Staying in Las crusas, Houston and then Mobile. Any hotspots for police? I hear that the speed limit in TX is now 80MPH. Is this true? Anyway, I hear that Dennis is headed right where I entend to drive. I am kinda nervious!

Eric

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
funderbird said:
I am leaving 11JUL05 at 2200. Driving the 8 east to the I-10 all the way. Staying in Las crusas, Houston and then Mobile. Any hotspots for police? I hear that the speed limit in TX is now 80MPH. Is this true? Anyway, I hear that Dennis is headed right where I entend to drive. I am kinda nervious!

Eric
Dennis is past bro...hit east of Pensacola yesterday afternoon...;)

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Its 80mph in Texas in certain counties.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Cops are not to bad on I-10 in Houston. Watch out when you pass Houston and go through Baytown. They get bad sometimes out there. When will you be in Houston?

Chris

·
Registered
635 Posts
Beau, what counties? Must be out near odessa, cause Ive crossed texas plenty of times, and yet to come across 80 mph highways.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Don't drive through Louisiana. Cops there are somthing else... Got my dad for supposedly doing 92 mph when he had his cruise set well below the speed limit. It just so happened we were stopped no more than 10 feet from the 92 mile marker. Go figure. Pigs.

~Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts