TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
beer? hah... now where did i put my jager???...

working... working hard.... like a dog

·
Registered
658 Posts
Fear the Deer.

danman

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like I need your job Jordan!:D Wait a sec, I work nights 8 on 6 off, do nothing while I am there and get paid. Nevermind, I will keep mine.:cool:

·
3,165 Posts
wow 6 days off.... man i would be drinking in the morning too...are you a fireman??

·
3,165 Posts
ohhh that is a good setup man... wooo 6 days off.... i'd like to get into a hospital someday doing IT... right now im at a school district, im very secure here... I'm not playing the float around game with jobs.... I got so many friends that have been laid off.... Im sure you have nothing to worry about... You get to see all those nurses all day too.... man im jealous...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
sleepr said:
Is it to early for a beer??????:confused:

I sure hope not!:cool:
It's already past noon in Munich.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jordansypek said:
ohhh that is a good setup man... wooo 6 days off.... i'd like to get into a hospital someday doing IT... right now im at a school district, im very secure here... I'm not playing the float around game with jobs.... I got so many friends that have been laid off.... Im sure you have nothing to worry about... You get to see all those nurses all day too.... man im jealous...
I am secure. I know what it's like to get laid off. I lived in Chicago for a few years, worked in the same place and I showed up to work one day and was told I wasn't needed anymore. :mad: So I did what anyone would do, took 9 months off went to Florida for a month and then decided to get a job.

Oh yeah, I am dating a nurse!:D

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,916 Posts
Beer and Wheaties or Corn Flakes. Good ol' breakfast of champions!

...or was that what we had back in the fraternity? It's still a blur.

·
3,165 Posts
man i gotta start looking into those hospitals, im telling you man, those nurses are the way to go..... helloooooooooooooooooooooooo nurseeeeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
668 Posts
Here look at it like this. Someone told you it was a chair so you call it a chair. Someone told you that F*&K is a bad word so you think it is a bad word. Someone told you, you should not drink before such and such a time. Why listen live your life the way you want to and if people don't like it oh well they are not you. Who sets these rules anyway?
:zbeer: :zdunno:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jordansypek said:
man i gotta start looking into those hospitals, im telling you man, those nurses are the way to go..... helloooooooooooooooooooooooo nurseeeeeeeeeeee

You got that right!!!!:thumbsup: Nurses are the bomb.:bowdown:

"Yes ma'am, I have a pain right here!":beek:

·
5w30 Guzzler
1,462 Posts
i cant imagine the average nurse is hot. my grandma was a nurse til she was 50 or something! sick dude. yeah, and those male nurses. you know what they want from you.

Sleepr: "oh nurse! i need another sponge bath!"

Nurse: "ok. well my shift is over so i'm gonna have gary take care of you."

Gary: "oh yeah. i'll 'take care of you.' lift your robe and touch your toes cutey!"

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You folks talking about male nurses need some serious help. :confused: The town I live in is a college town and the nurses that work here are cute.:cool: Granted you have your old ones just like any place you work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts