TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 94 SC shell I picked up has been succesfully made into a running driving 4.6 Not-So-Super-Coupe. I have a few bugs to work out. Pics and vids comming soon, its too damn dark right now.

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Sweet, man, I just finished a 5.0L swap in to a '94 SC. Show us some pics!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass for not doing that to begin with lol the 4.6 is very very dogish to begin with and the 2.73's dont really help me any lol I'm just very glad I got it done and running. Now to make sure she is reliable and get my T-45 rebuilt. I see a PI swap in the VERY near future. Im waiting on a teksid block with a cobra crank from the other driver @ my work has in his stang then the fun will really begin :D (The pics I have right now are in my gallery)

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
Sounds like you're ready to build a hot rod. I was fortunate to start with a 3.31 rear which, with the AOD and the 5.0L, makes for a pretty good all-around car. Peppy off the line, not turning huge revs on the freeway. Planning to keep mine pretty much stock for the time-being, good luck on yours.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks dude!! I am building a little hot rod, make all my frinds with chevys respect a little old ford :D Good luck with your car as well!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I made my wifey take some vids of me starting and driving the car, no burnouts, nothing special, just driving down to the dead end and back. It was almost 11 at night and I'm not too popular with the neighbors for obvious reasons. It currently has an x pipe with no mufflers and no cats so shes VERY loud. Kinda sounds like thunder lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts