TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says its been a long week. Thursday afternoon I was getting ready to go to the school to buy my books for spring semester when my explorer caught fire again.... It burnt the wiring harness, throttle cables, vacuum lines and a couple plug wires. I can fix it just goin to take some time I think the fire started from a fuel leak from the bad fuel pressure regulator. I think Im goin to have to buy another vehicle so i can drive back and forth to school, the extent of the damage is going to be time consumming due to burnt wiring harness. Then later on I had my dads 93 Tbird and was goin to put a remote start on it and blew a radiator hose in the middle of nowhere. It was dark, cold and moderatly annoying.
Then friday something occured that is kinda hard to explain, about the best i can do is provide a link to one of the newspaper articles: http://www.thehawkeye.com/daily/stories/ln10_0107.html
I knew all 3 of them from helping kirk with his racecar, from what I have seen of him from being around him I would have never thought of him doing something like this. Still kind of in state of shock and disbelief over the whole thing. alright I think im done for the time being.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sounds like it's been a heck of a week for you. I saw that in the paper a few days ago.

I didnt know there was anyone else from SE Iowa on here....anyone else I dont know about?

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
wow. unbelievable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts