TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my car was running kinda rough and developed a nasty exhaust leak. So I took it back to the exhaust shop, they checked it out on the lift and called me over. the left side cat was glowing red at idle!!

they pulled the plugs, all the left bank plugs were black and the right bank were all white!! turns out I had a vacuum T busted and it had a bad leak. all fixed, new T new plugs, and now no more cats and WOW!

it's like a new car. between the full dual exhaust (with flowmasters) and the marauder converter, this thing is a completely different car from when I first got it! what a difference! it really sounds mean too, nowhere near like a mustang either. it has a deep rumble and gets real raspy around 2,400 rpm under a load. mean mean mean!

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Welcome to the club of no cats and a mean exhaust note! :D
Rob

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
About Time , LOL. Watch them PPL in the Parking lot next time you go to Walmart , some just jump when they hear a loud Exhaust.
:D is fun some times . Enjoy !!!!!!!
MAIC

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
think i'm gonna go to moroso on a weds night here sometime real soon and see what she runs finally (never made a pass in the car)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
jpilone said:
think i'm gonna go to moroso on a weds night here sometime real soon and see what she runs finally (never made a pass in the car)
do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts