TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 86 jeep wagoneer It will not start it stoped going down the road and will not start. The battery is up and was not dead when it stoped the headlights work but the radio don't and the blower on the heater don't run. I tried to jump the starter siolniod but nothing happens. Could this be a volt regaltor?? What all does the volt reg control? Or could it be the ingetnion moulde?/ Please help people thanks

·
On Probation
2,019 Posts
It sounds like that one of the fuzeable links blew and there is probly more than one. If one blew then you need to find out why It is possiable that it just got old and a few wire broke from chais or engine movement over the years. I had the same thing happen to my oldsmobile

·
Registered
90 Posts
blown96bird said:
Allen Supercharger, 38# injectors, 75mm throttlebody, 90mm lightning mass air meeter, lightning air charge temp sensor, Griffin HP radiator, A.R.T stainless steel exhaust system, Dennis driveshaft, 3.73 punkin, custom programed computer...
How do you like that Allen SC unit man???
I saw an article on it when it came out, looked schweeeet!

·
Registered
90 Posts
nice! got a link to the mods or a post covering it?
Inquiring minds want to know!

:zwall:

·
Registered
773 Posts
LOOKS LIKE THIS THREAD WAS JACKED!:D

·
Registered
274 Posts
Sound like the joy of 20 year old wiring. You will probably need to get a Voltmeter and check the wiring under the dash. I believe it would be and under the dash problem because your accessories dont work. If certain electrical circuts are broke the engine wont run either. You will probably need to get a manual to tell which wires are which and were they go to.

Good luck
Karl

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure was!!! I got it fixed thanks :uppoint:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts