TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a guy on WOT mustang forum that's saying all of junk about thunderbirds. He is after Rob. Lmao. The guy has a mystic cobra that's a c4 trans braked race car best time 9.70's Low 140's. Come November We will send him packing with Ol Red. The guy is very childish and must be dealt with accordingly.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,803 Posts
Hmm seams that I have heard about him here before , It was that he did not have a chance against the "Red Thunder ":cool: and I believe the consensus was taillights is about all he will see :D

·
Super Moderator
12,415 Posts
LOL

Cool.

He's in for a big surprise! ... Talk sh!t, get bit!

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Kinda funny that he talks smack when comparing his racecar to Rob's street car.

·
Super Moderator
12,415 Posts
:rolleyes: Really...

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,446 Posts
Wait for it, wait for it... When this guy loses, he'll attribute it to the "fact" that his car "wasn't running right" the day of the race. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
12,415 Posts
Oh yea, there'll be some excuse.

·
3,734 Posts
Or that it didn't have a cage...:zwall:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
:uppoint: LOL!!! I'm actually hoping to be there with my "new to me" bird in November, hope I'm there to see the Mustang get owned, but I hope it's a good race day all around.

·
Super Moderator
12,415 Posts
Hope to see you in November TJ. You know what fun that meet is....

... well just multiply it by all the HP we've added since then! ;)

... And we're all in for a helluva time! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Yeah. He is something else. It's goin to be a fun time come November!!

·
Super Moderator
12,415 Posts
Here's a link to the thread in question. - Since you yahoo's proceed to talk about this great smack talk thread and then don't provide a link :mad: I went and looked it up! :tongue:

This is an entertaining read ... LOL ... this guy's a real smack talker for not knowing who he's talking to. Just goes to show you ...

http://wotmustang.com/ftopic-8127-days0-orderasc-0.html

Isn't this the same guy who talked crap and then was a No-Show in November last year?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Ah brilliant. Now he will be even more depressed after he gets beat on by Rob's new build...as if the old one wasn't fast enough :tongue:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea it's the same guy. I guess now that he has turned his car into a race car he wants to race lol. He must be spraying it or something.. His numbers are a little funny. Either way spraying or not I don't think he could come close to what rob does. I don't want to " let the cat out of the bag" but robs going to pick up 22-25% over the old setup lol. So rob ran 9.98 in overdrive lmao. What ya think it will do in 3rd and all the extra ponies?

·
Registered
652 Posts
I know he swapped in a C4 trans with a transbrake. upgraded the blower, i just dont know which one yet, my guess is a whipple.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Yes prolly a 2.9 or 3.4

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Lol regardless ill be there

·
3,734 Posts
Wow, are they all a**holes like that?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
It is a fun read, and I love how he really doesn't seem to care that he is an [email protected]@hole at all. He actually takes pleasure in it. I have nothing against Mustangs at all, but I do find it funny that he races probably the single most used car to mod out, and has the nerve to pick on a Thunderbird?!?!?!?!

Let's not forget that Robert (although he won't need to run it at all) has a Mystichrome Mustang too lol, this guy is not going to be too happy when the stang gets put back on the trailer after seeing Red's tail lights imo. I wish you the best of luck Robert, if this guy has the stones to even race you, it should be a good one for sure.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts