TCCoA Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
Been a long while since ive been active....work, moving around, buying a house and a baby on the way with take all the time and money away from the bird.

I actually logged on here and noticed the lack there of activity and looked on this forum to see if something happened....makes me sad to think its grown quite. And to be truthful ive almost traded the T-bird off a few times for older cars but I cant get rid of the bird with no rust for a Midwest rust bucket.

^^ Add graduate school that list, and that's been my life the last 6 months, lol.
Especially if you have to earn a living at the same time as going to school. It doesn't leave much time for anything else. I just concluded my internship, so I'm going to take some time off to build a portfolio. What are you studying?

Especially if you have to earn a living at the same time as going to school. It doesn't leave much time for anything else. I just concluded my internship, so I'm going to take some time off to build a portfolio. What are you studying?
I do have to earn a living as well. My wife hasn't worked since before our first kid was born nearly 4yrs ago. So, I have to make sure I make enough to have a roof over our head and food on the table before anything else can happen. It's pretty tough, but I've been able to manage pretty well I say. Especially since I just managed to buy a house all on my own :cool:. So yea. I've already got a family and come February, my family will be growing to 4 and have to earn my living.

Anyways, my graduate studies is in MIS-Management. I still don't have a focus, but I may decide to change that later. If I do add a focus later on, I'm thinking of Database Administration or Project Management.

Well im still here even though I have not posted in a long time. I still have a sweet 97 with no rust or rattles and a 94 v6 my daughters but hard times keep me just keeping my cars going. Im to old for new job like any are out there for me but I still love the birds and cats till the end!
If I ever fall into some money the red bird will get some major upgrades. No other car will do!

I used to be a lot more active here and maintained a paid membership for many years, but right around the time Bill sold the club, I lost access to the free hosting section where I had numerous pictures stored.

Posted about it several times over the following year trying to get someone to help (including Bill) but nobody could be bothered with it enough to even respond. My pictures are still there, I just can't get to them. From that point forward I stopped paying dues. BTW, I think $25 a year is pretty steep but I would still pay it if someone in charge would start responding to some of the problems.

David

In the 7 years since the creation of this thread, this forum has become far quieter. Even many of the people who posted in this very same thread aren't here anymore. And if they are, they just lurk.

I will have to say though that the FB TCCOA page has grown considerably since this thread was created. It now boasts over 3k members there. But like stated before, there is no archival information there. Most of the stuff there is posted and remembered / known about for a week, two tops.

I will have to say that in the 8yrs I've been around, I have learned a considerable amount on this platform. While I acknowledge that I'm no expert on the platform by any means, I know I have the ability to help others.

I am one of the members that does not post very often, but I need to post that this site has through the years saved my 96TB from the junkyard several times. My TB is a totally rust free Southern car and never driven in the snow and not much rain in 20 years. I had new tires put on the car last week and the technician stated he has never seen a car underneath this old that looked like it was brand new with no rust. All of the door and window rubber still is flexible and looks new. The car has 120,000 miles. I do not drive it much any more. I normally drive my 1996 Range that I have had for also 20 years.

Keep the TB site going, it certaintly has helped me keep my TB running.

Reactions: CDsDontBurn
41 - 48 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.