TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's sad when you go to a Ford only wrecker and find a VERY clean in and out '96 T-bird (base 4.6L car thou) in there with no damage or anything. Then go in and ask "So did the owner of the Blue '96 out there drive it here?" and the Guy says "Yep, it failed the Emissions test and the owner didn't car to try to fix it so he gave it to us"
Supposedly it only needed a MAF sensor too.

on the plus side thou, i finally got a replacement throttle cable for my '96 XR7 after it broke nearly 2 years ago.

Moderators, please relocate this post to the CORRECT forums, it didn't pay to be doing 3 things at the same time

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
Moved to Misc.

So why didn't you offer to buy the car? They may have let you have it for next to nothing!

·
Administrator
8,010 Posts
Can you list a location, there are people looking for these cars. Traveler comes to mind right away.

Joe

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So why didn't you offer to buy the car? They may have let you have it for next to nothing!
Well they already dropped out the engine, tranny, front suspension out of the car :( else i may of just done that.

Can you list a location, there are people looking for these cars. Traveler comes to mind right away.
Well this car is up here in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
Well they already dropped out the engine, tranny, front suspension out of the car :( else i may of just done that.
To bad. That would've been a great catch!

Well this car is up here in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
So that's where Hell is. :rolleyes: I'll be sure to stay away from there. :tongue:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts