TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went around a guy truning aat a stop light, hit gravel in the intersection, fishtailed, broadsided tree. :bawling:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
That sucks to hear man...another bird down the drain...

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Miller, sorry to hear that man she was a nice car, what are you going to do now?

-Joel

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
hopefully nobody got hurt, you have my condolences on your loss.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
you made that car so nice man....

:(

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
DUDE, WHAT DID YOU DO! seroiusly how bad is it, bolt on parts? yes lets see the pictures .

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It's gone, no hope at fixing it. Hit right at the driver's A-pillar. Floor is buckled, roof is buckled. I have pics but no where to host at the moment. I am looking at buying a 96 when insurance money comes through and buying back my car to swap everything over.

-Miller

EDIT: I managed to remember my signin and password to cardomain so pics are there :bangwall:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Car domain has before crash (very nice) but there is one part that I need I need the rubber thing that holds the hood up it is mounted in front of the radiator bracket. But I am sorry to hear that it got totaled.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
well, you could buy the 96 off joel if you like now that you have all the parts to fix it !

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
yup, there's no fixing that one, way, way to much damage, you didn't get hurt did you, cause that looks like it might have at least bruised your leg.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
That sucks, was a real nice lookin car. But trees suck, one of those killed my truck (never could figure out how she hit a tree), hope you were ok.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Ouch dude, that's really bad, sorry to see the bird so messed up like that.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
ouch dude, let me know when/if you need help pulling it apart (that is if you do it here and not in mich) dont let the insurance co screw you either, get what its worth.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
yeah that looks like what might of happened to my 92 before it was rebuilt, although it might have had more rear 1/4 panel damage,

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
my buddys got a special edition couger thats been hit in the side. it was on the passenger side. it got the door and the piller behind it a little and the rocker. i can but it off him for 100 bucks. two tone red and silver with like 80,000 miles. should i get it ???

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
i dont think the roof is. but he drove the car for like a good 3 months or more after the wreck. so its still driveable it just has a dent in it. but i figured for 100 bucks i could pull the motor, interior, hood, trunk, wheels, tranny,the good door, the glass, and just basicly part it out and triple maybe quadruple what i bought it for. then sell the shell of it to the metal yard here in town and get that out of it. but its a good car and still has plenty of power in it. (well as much as a 3.8 makes) but still. should i ???

well to tell you the truth the tbird up there you got was worse than this thing is. so if you fixed that one then you can deffinitly fix this car

1 - 20 of 26 Posts